Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-21 Origin: Site
The following describes nylon soft pipe and nylon hard tubes.
Compared with nylon rigid tubes, nylon hoses have the following distinctive features:
1. Nylon hoses are less dense than nylon rigid tubes and have a shorter service life than nylon rigid tubes. Nylon hard tubes have a service life seven times longer than steel;
2. Abrasion resistance, nylon hose wear resistance is not as good as nylon hard tube;
3. Temperature resistance: The low temperature resistance of nylon tube is better than that of nylon rigid tubes, but the high temperature resistance of nylon hoses is lower than that of nylon rigid tubes;
4. Conductivity: Whether it is a nylon pipe or a hard tube, it is not conductive in principle. The leakage does not exceed 50 UA at 375K, but the dielectric performance of the nylon tube is slightly lower than that of the nylon hose;
5. Corrosion resistance: corrosion resistance of nylon hose and nylon hard tube box;
6. Installation performance: nylon hose can be bent freely for easy design or installation;
7. Material: Nylon hose material is generally PA11, PA12 and modified nylon material, while nylon hard tube material is generally PA6, PA66.
In summary, nylon hoses and nylon rigid tubes have their own advantages and disadvantages, and the scope of application is not the same.