Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-22 Origin: Site
PU pipe is a kind of pipe used in plumbing. It is light and has excellent high pressure resistance, vibration resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, weather resistance, and tortuosity. PU pipe is convenient and flexible, and is very convenient for pipe laying. Operation, high precision of inner and outer diameter dimensions; PU tube is flexible, durable, flexible, and easy to use, with excellent temperature insulation and superior bending performance!
In the process of transporting PU pipes, attention should be paid to light loading and unloading, the degree of bending, the place to be placed, etc., mainly the following:
1. In the process of loading and unloading PU pipe, it is necessary to lightly load and unload.
2. PU pipe needs to be classified and neatly shipped, to avoid excessive bending of the pipe body, and should not pile up other heavy objects on the PU pipe.
3. For PU pipes that need to be transported straight, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra long part should be supported by the bracket to prevent the PU pipe from being damaged on the ground.
4. If the PU pipe needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or workshop dock) for any reason, the site must be leveled, the PU pipe should be laid flat and flat, and the upper cover should be covered, and the heavy objects should not be piled up, and the PU pipe can not be in contact with the heat source.
5. When transporting PU pipe, it should not be dragged anywhere. Heavy-duty PU pipe should be loaded or unloaded with lifting equipment or special equipment, and the PU pipe should be protected from accidental damage.
The warehouse for storing PU pipes should be kept clean, well ventilated, dry and not humid. The temperature of the warehouse should be kept at 15 °C to 25 °C at normal temperature. The PU pipes should be protected from direct sunlight and rain and snow. When storing PU pipes, they should be placed according to the specifications. PU pipes should be stored in a relaxed state as much as possible. When stacking PU pipes, the stacking should not be too high to prevent the pipe body from being deformed under pressure, and it is often necessary to “squat down” during storage.
Do not contact PU pipes with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents or other corrosive liquids or gases. It is strictly forbidden to stack heavy objects on the PU pipe to prevent external crushing and damage. The storage period of PU pipes should not be too long, so it must be first-in, first-out, to prevent storage and release for too long and affect quality.