Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-08 Origin: Site
13 methods for PU hose storage
The following points should be considered when plastic hoses and hose combinations:
1. Working environment: ambient temperature;
2. Transport medium: liquid; gas; solid; mixture of the above-mentioned media.
3. Transport method: pressurized discharge; vacuum attraction; gravity drainage; including flow speed; flow medium is a mixture of solids and liquids, solids and gases.
4, working conditions: the pressure and temperature of the material transported;
5, assembly: the degree of bending; the vibration of the system; the risk of damage due to impact and friction; the use of the correct connection type.
6, storage instructions:
(1) Generaldescription The physical properties of the hose and hose assembly change during storage, especially during long-term storage and exposure to certain conditions (e.g. media, etc.), causing them to lose some of the best performance prior to use. Therefore, storage conditions should provide the best protection and minimum degree of deterioration for hoses and hose combinations.
(2) Storage period Storage time should be shorter as possible. Inventory product turnover must comply with the "first in, first out" rule. If stored for long periods of time, the product should be tested for performance before use.
(3) Temperature Whenever possible, the storage temperature should be between 0 and 35 degrees C, preferably around 15 degrees C. During storage, the temperature of the product shall not exceed 50 degrees C or -30 degrees C, nor must it fluctuate abnormally up and down.
(4) Humidity Relative humidity must not exceed 65%.
(5) Light Products should be stored in dark places away from sunlight and strong artificial light sources. If the product storage area has a window or light-transmission hole, apply a red, orange or white mask.
(6) Ozone Because ozone will have harmful effects on rubber products, so the storage area shall not be parked to produce ozone-producing devices. For example, mercury vapor lamps, high-voltage electrical devices, electric motors, or other devices capable of generating electric sparks or discharges.
(7) Storage environment Rubber, hoses shall not be placed with certain products (especially solvents, oils, lipids, acids and disinfectants, etc.) or exposed to the volatile gases of these products. Also do not come into contact with certain metals, such as copper, iron and manganese, which can have a harmful effect on certain rubber products.
(8) Heat source hose products should be kept away from heat source storage. There should be a sufficient distance between the product and the heat source to ensure compliance with 4.3.
(9) Electric and magnetic field Hose product storage area should be away from those that can produce electric and magnetic fields equipment. Because electric fields, magnetic field changes or fluctuations can produce magnetic currents in metals, resulting in heat.
(10) Storage method Hose products shall be stored and placed in a manner that is not subject to excessive stress, elongation or deformation, and should avoid contact with sharp objects or ground. Whenever possible, use a storage rack to store and place hose products. The coilhose or hose assembly should be stored flat and not stacked. If stacking is unavoidable, there should be a limit to the height of the stack, i.e. it should be limited to cause permanent deformation of the hose stacked at the bottom. The hose products of the coils must not be suspended on the wooden piles. Hoses and hose combinations supplied in straight state shall be stored flat and not bent. Large-calibre hoses used in the oil industry should be installed at the end.
(11) The rodent hose product shall be protected from rodents and, if there is such a hazard, the product shall be properly protected.
(12) Out of the warehouse it is important to note that the hose products in the warehouse are stored under the correct storage conditions and are consistent with their intended use. Therefore, it is important to mark different types of hose products in stock. For hose assemblies for non-permanent fittings, such as hose assemblies with adjustable clamps - gripper structures, inspectionshould be carried out to ensure reliable fittings.
(13) Return to the library Used hose assembly will empty the material delivered before it is returned for storage. Pay more attention to hoses used to transport chemicals, explosive, flammable or corrosive materials. The hose should be inspected after cleaning and before returning to storage to determine the appropriate extent of its continued use.